Scanning and Digitizing Art Work
Preserving Works of Art
Do you have Art Work at home?
Do you have a little artist at home? One who has many Art Work and are proud of his or her creations?
Are you an Artist yourself?
We have good news for you. At Dewey’s Digital Delights we can take your works of art and digitize them.
“Why would I want to do that,” you may ask. There are several reasons you may want to Digitize / Scan your Art Work:
- Share your Works of Art with others on social media such as Facebook or Instagram
- Enable others to see your little artist’s creations
- To preserve the memories of the works of art
- To have a Back Up Copy in case something happens to the originals
- Make a special Book with Original Art Work
- It makes a great gift for Grandparents – i.e. A Collection of Dewey’s Kindergarten Art
- It makes a great keepsake for parents, grandparents, and kids
How does this work? Well, it all starts with Dewey receiving the Works of Art (it can be drawings or paintings). The piece is then scanned using a Epson Perfection V600 Photo scanner. This can be anywhere from 1 single scan if the Art Work is the size of a sheet of paper to several scans. After the Art Work is scanned Dewey then use Photoshop to put all the pieces together and do any adjustments if necessary or required.
The Steps InvolvedThe Steps when we Scan and Digitize Art Work.
Cost and More information
The cost all depends on the size of the Art Work. The larger the Art Work the more scans and stitched it requires. All scanned files are also saved on either a 8 GB Wafer USB or a 16 GB SDCard.
Due to the nature of scanning Works of Art Shipping and Handling will depend on the Number and Size of items. Local Pick Up and Drop Off are available and we are willing to Pick Up and Drop Off based on these Rates:
Other Available Options:
- Digital Photo Frame (7, 10, or 12 inches)
- Saved on a 8GB USB Wafer or 16 GB SD Card
- Extra USB or SD Cards
- Design a Book (minimum of 20 pages)
- And many more …